About the Product
Mora is a simple WordPress theme for bloggers who just want to blog. She’s a perfect fit for personal, travel, fashion and other kind of blogs.
Use the WordPress customizer to customize your blog the way you want.
Preview - https://www.demo.chicpixies.com/mora
- WordPress (not wordpress.com)
- PHP 5.0 and above.
- Gutenberg blocks
- Fully Responsive
- Mobile Optimized
- Powered by WordPress.org
- Fixed or Static Navbar
- Custom homepage section and widgets
- Image Slider - setup in the customizer
- Popular Posts - setup in the customizer
- Front page header widget
- Front page footer widget
- Instagram Feed
- Footer widgets - 3 columns
- Landing page
- Social landing page
- Share buttons
- Follow buttons
- Related Posts
- Scroll to top
- Full width page Content
- Genesis enews extended
- Instagram Feed
- Ninja forms
- NavBar options
- Social share buttons
- Social follow buttons
- Social Landing page options
- 2 Columns layout with right Sidebar
- Newsletter with "Enews extended widget"
- About author widget"
- Social follow widget
- Featured Posts Widget for recent, popular and random Posts.
- After payment is confirmed, download and unzip "Mora-theme."
- Access the individual files in the folder.
- Step 1 - install and activate "Mora" theme.
- Step 2 - follow the instructions found in the mora-Documentation .PDF file to set up your new theme.
If you receive the missing style.css stylesheet error message, you have not unzipped the main theme file and will need to do so before uploading the theme.
Note - this theme is designed to work on the WordPress.org open source CMS only. This theme will not work with WordPress.com sites. Your site must be self-hosted, that means, it must not be hosted on WordPress.com
For questions, send an email to email@example.com. Thank You!